Course starts from 26-10-2022.
Course duration – 2 Months
Total Hours: 70-80
Entire Paper II-(200 marks)
Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
Logical reasoning and analytical ability;
Decision making and problem solving;
General mental ability;
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data
interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X level);
Exam Pattern of the UPSC CSAT paper:
The questions of CSAT paper is of multiple choices.
They are objective type of 80 questions.
Time allotted for the CSAT paper is 2 hours.
Each question of CSAT paper carries 2.5 marks.
Total marks for the CSAT paper 200 marks.
Wrong answers carry negative marks.
One-third of the total marks allotted to that question, i.e., 0.83 marks to be penalized for wrong answers.
However, if a question is left unattempted/unanswered, no marks will be deducted.
1. Online & Interactive doubt sessions.
2. Topic wise discussion of entire syllabus.
3. Strategies to clear UPSC CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) will be discusses.
3. Course covers PYQs of UPSC CSAT also.
4. Problems, Paragraphs, approach, short-cuts will be discussed.
5. Online Tests
Who can opt for the course?
1. UPSC Aspirants.
2. All State PSC aspirants.
3. Other competitive exams’ aspirants